Friday, February 3, 2017

Gradient Hearts

Hi Dolls:) Can you believe it is February already!!!! So my first few posts this month will be all about Valentines Day. For my first mani, I just had to use classic V-day colors:)  Zoya Rooney a bright bubblegum pink and Zoya Hannah a bright cherry red, seemed perfect to me!!!  I did a simple gradient on my ring and pinky fingers with some free handed hearts in white. I did a plain white creme base on my pointer and middle finger with freehand hearts in Rooney and Hannah.

Classic Colors and hearts are perfectly festive for V-day. I do think this mani was either missing something or has too much of something, I just can't seem to put my finger on it! I debated on whether or not to even post this mani because I didn't love it. But right or wrong not all mani ideas turn out the way we want them to!!!

🎔 Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)