Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Blue Kisses:)

Happy Valentine's Day Dolls!!!!  This is by far one of the most over-rated holidays to me, either you need to go above and beyond to show your love for your SO... or you get the reminder that you are alone:( And even though I am very happily married, I think that flowers or candy on a random day mean more. But that is just me, and I have a lot of friends that LOVE this holiday and relish in all things Valentine:)  So this one is for the lovers of all things Valentine🎔🎔🎔
 The base for this is Barry M Gelly in Blueberry. I stamped on Sinful Colors Pink (neon from a couple of years ago) and China Glaze That's Shore Bright. The kiss designs are from Bundle Monster Plate BM-303 and Cheeky Plate CH29:) I followed it all up with a matte top coat by Butter London!
I hope you have a fantastic Valentines Day no matter your relationship status!!! You all deserve to be pampered and loved on everyday of the year!!!

🎔 Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)