Friday, October 7, 2016

Sharpie Nails with Double Stamping!!!

TGIF Dolls!!!! Wow what a week it has been:) and here comes the weekend with the threat of Hurricane Matthew!!! But as of the latest forecast it looks like the effects will be minimal here in eastern NC:) So the mani I have for you today is a "sharpie mani" with some double stamping:) I used a basic white creme as the base. I them diluted some sharpie squiggles with rubbing alcohol and painted a random design. I then did a black stamping using konad black and BM-313, then a silver stamp of the same pattern just slightly off from the black:) Finished it all off with a coat of SV!


The only thing I will do different next time is amp up the intensity of the colors in the base but otherwise I LOVE it!!! It looks like magical fish scales!!!! Hope you have a great week end!!!


♥ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)