Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!!!!

Hey Dolls:) So I have 3 Halloween mani's to share this Halloween night!!! These are the mani's I have been rocking this past week:)  Hope you like them a much as I liked rocking them!!!!

A Halloween Silhouette
Background is Chirality Soska:) The Moon is a combo of Zoya in Cam, Thandie, and Pippa, details are basic black and white cremes!

Witches Feet
Zoya Tilda and China Glaze Mix and Mingle are the bases for this mani:) add in some black and a tiny bit of neon orange for the details:) 

Pumpkin Tips 
I used a straight black creme base and added the pumpkins with Zoya Cam and China Glaze None of your Risky Business, with the stems in Zoya Tilda:) 
All of these are freehand art and took a good little while to complete:) but I challenged myself this week and had a lot of fun with it!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! 

♥ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)